I am an attractive sexy blond, blue eyed lady, 40s, with a good body who loves sex with her man but also desires a woman. I had some experiences with women in the past so as I recently separated, I am living life how I want and that includes satisfying my own desires. I have a gorgeous boyfriend who really knows how to satisfy me but why not have it all? I am going to talk about finding women, our experiences, sex toys, lingerie, videos - anything I find interesting as a bisexual. Enjoy.

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Swopping Photos but I Want to Meet You Babe

I have been swopping erotic photos with one sexy lady who says she finds me very attractive so I suggested we meet. She has not responded to that suggestion but rather keeps sending me more intimate photos and asking for some from me. I don't have any but said we could take photos of each other when we meet.

So why doesn't she want to meet? We live about 90 minutes drive apart so something could be arranged. Is she for real? Perhaps she doesn't live there or perhaps she is really a man sending photos of his woman? I don't understand it.

I have upgraded to paid membership of two bisexual dating sites and responded to several women. They do not seem to be logging in or reading their emails.

I am an attractive woman and very horny so where is the woman who wants to play? Or at least just meet for a drink and a chat to see if something develops?

No comments: