I am an attractive sexy blond, blue eyed lady, 40s, with a good body who loves sex with her man but also desires a woman. I had some experiences with women in the past so as I recently separated, I am living life how I want and that includes satisfying my own desires. I have a gorgeous boyfriend who really knows how to satisfy me but why not have it all? I am going to talk about finding women, our experiences, sex toys, lingerie, videos - anything I find interesting as a bisexual. Enjoy.

Sunday 24 August 2008

Emails from Two Women

I have had emails from two women today.

The first is the "unhappily married with lousy sex" who I mentioned earlier. She says her husband is a good man and they have a young child so she does not want to consider divorce but she has been thinking a long time about a woman's touch. He does not like going down on her so she does not return the favour.

They say men think about sex every 6 seconds so how can a man not enjoy licking pussy?

Like me, she watches clips and movies online and longs for a woman to sit on her face. I know my pussy tastes sweet. Her husband does not kiss her other than the odd peck and she lo-o-o-ngs to kiss a woman. I think just meeting for a drink, maybe satisfying her curiousity about kissing will help her enormously. She is not my type physically but who knows?

The other woman is married and looking for hot sensual contact. She's come to the right place. We are swopping photos but I've told her I am much sexier in the flesh. No one has ever taken candid photos of me and I stiffen up waiting for them to take a posed shot. A photographer friend I used to know took beautiful studio photos of me naked when I was pregnant and a couple more took clothed portraits but partially clothed or naked - none, except for the pregnant ones.

I am a keen photographer so am now fantasising about photographing women. Clothed or otherwise, I know I can take photos they will like and of course they can keep them. Maybe you'll start seeing photos taken by me on lesbian dating sites!

No comments: