I am an attractive sexy blond, blue eyed lady, 40s, with a good body who loves sex with her man but also desires a woman. I had some experiences with women in the past so as I recently separated, I am living life how I want and that includes satisfying my own desires. I have a gorgeous boyfriend who really knows how to satisfy me but why not have it all? I am going to talk about finding women, our experiences, sex toys, lingerie, videos - anything I find interesting as a bisexual. Enjoy.

Friday 22 August 2008

Hello from Bi-Babe, the Bisexual Blogger

I am an attractive and intelligent woman with a healthy sexual desire. I have enjoyed a couple of sexual encounters with women in the past but many years ago so I have decided to take positive action and find women for mutual tenderness and fun.

Don't get me wrong. I am not a lesbian. I love good sex with a man who knows what he is doing, especially how to please his woman. I am also a mother of two young boys so I am going to be discreet.

I am going to write about what I find attractive, finding women, buying lingerie, using sex toys, enjoying sex clips. I am not into fetishes, at least not at the moment, nor anything degrading, harmful or painful. The keyword is pleasure. I will provide links to what I have found and hope to help anyone else who wants maximum pleasure.

Feel free to comment and share but don't advertise for a partner. If you have a blog or site which would make a good link, let me know. I will decide whether to publish your link under "interesting sites".

No comments: