I am an attractive sexy blond, blue eyed lady, 40s, with a good body who loves sex with her man but also desires a woman. I had some experiences with women in the past so as I recently separated, I am living life how I want and that includes satisfying my own desires. I have a gorgeous boyfriend who really knows how to satisfy me but why not have it all? I am going to talk about finding women, our experiences, sex toys, lingerie, videos - anything I find interesting as a bisexual. Enjoy.

Friday 22 August 2008

LesbianDatingPersonals.com

I Googled "find a bisexual woman" in my country and found www.lesbiandatingpersonals.com which is part of the TangoWire network of sites. It was free to join and I could immediately search profiles then send a smile to anyone I wanted to contact. However, to read full description details (not contact details) and be able to send them an email through the site, I had to upgrade. The minimum cost was $49.95 for three months membership with discounts for six or twelve months which seemed reasonable. The membership does not automatically renew.

On your own profile, you state what you are looking for, some background info on marital or relationship status, write a text if you choose and can upload up to five photos. Photos are optional but obviously others want to see what you look like and profiles with photos are listed first on the search so there is a much greater chance of being found. Married women may not search for short-term fun ie this is not a site to find a woman for a threesome with your man.
On this site, you can search for lesbians, bisexuals or both and choose whether you are looking for a long-term relationship, short term fun, friends and penpals or even just guidance. This is a great option for anyone starting out looking for a first experience with another woman. You can search by country or US State and age groups.

I searched within my European country and found over 100 women just in the 35-45 age group.

I sent a "smile" to a few lovely ladies. I already have one reply from an unhappily married woman who has never been with a woman but the sex is non-existent in her marriage and she longs for a woman's kiss and touch. I suggested we just meet to talk as I was also unhappily married with lousy sex until I was brave enough to split with him. She lives about ten minutes drive and maybe just talking will be helpful to her. She did not post her photo so I don't know what she looks like but she thinks I look "lovely". I do. I don't mind admitting it.

No comments: