I am an attractive sexy blond, blue eyed lady, 40s, with a good body who loves sex with her man but also desires a woman. I had some experiences with women in the past so as I recently separated, I am living life how I want and that includes satisfying my own desires. I have a gorgeous boyfriend who really knows how to satisfy me but why not have it all? I am going to talk about finding women, our experiences, sex toys, lingerie, videos - anything I find interesting as a bisexual. Enjoy.

Saturday 23 August 2008

Email from an Unhappily Married Woman

I received a reply this morning through www.lesbiandatingpersonals.com from a woman who is unhappily married, dreads her husband wanting a couple of minutes of sex and finds herself longing for female touch and company. As I was also in the same situation until a few months ago, and we live about 10 minutes apart, I urged her to meet me, just for a chat because just talking might help her. If we feel an attraction we might want to kiss then meet for a physical encounter. At least meeting up could help her confusion.

I think many women go through their life with a desire for female touch, maybe just kissing and fondling and maybe full-blown sex. For whatever reason, they keep it in their mind rather than make it a reality and that is such a shame. Kissing and fondling another woman does not make you a lesbian. Women know what women like so when a woman is frustrated in her sexual relationship with a man, or lack of one, it is only natural to wonder and wish.

The ball is in her court.

No comments: