I am an attractive sexy blond, blue eyed lady, 40s, with a good body who loves sex with her man but also desires a woman. I had some experiences with women in the past so as I recently separated, I am living life how I want and that includes satisfying my own desires. I have a gorgeous boyfriend who really knows how to satisfy me but why not have it all? I am going to talk about finding women, our experiences, sex toys, lingerie, videos - anything I find interesting as a bisexual. Enjoy.

Thursday 11 December 2008

Still Hoping to Meet a Woman

I am not having much success in meeting a woman. I am registered on some online dating sites but I wonder whether people are genuine. I received messages from two women who seemed really keen for a sexual encounter. They emailed me with sexy photos of themselves and asked for some of me. I do not have any and would not email them to a stranger anyway. As we do not live far apart, I suggested meeting but they replied that they wanted to see more photos and talk dirty through emails. I wrote back that I thought they were a man who just had some photos of a woman to send. I never heard any more so must presume I was right.

I did meet one woman whilst away in another country but we did not click. I found the conversation really stilted.

I also met a woman locally for a drink. She was friendly enough but not someone I would meet regularly as a woman friend. She was also bisexual and found her one relationship with a woman to be more natural than with a man. We kissed goodbye on the cheek but neither has contacted the other since. There did not seem much point.

No comments: