I am an attractive sexy blond, blue eyed lady, 40s, with a good body who loves sex with her man but also desires a woman. I had some experiences with women in the past so as I recently separated, I am living life how I want and that includes satisfying my own desires. I have a gorgeous boyfriend who really knows how to satisfy me but why not have it all? I am going to talk about finding women, our experiences, sex toys, lingerie, videos - anything I find interesting as a bisexual. Enjoy.

Thursday 4 September 2008

Find a Horny Match Online.

I came across a delicious site called Horny Matches.com and it is just that - a way to meet someone when you're horny, woman, man, couple - whatever you want. Some people want to chat, email and others want the real thing. Profiles can be very explicit as can the photos.

I joined a week ago and found some lovely looking ladies within an hour's drive of me. Tonight I decided to upgrade my membership to Gold with a special deal on 3+1 months making it extremely reasonable.

Some of the women on my hot list are online now so we've been mailing.

You can join the site free as a standard member, search for other members and send them a wink. If you want to email or give them your private email address, you will have to upgrade but it's worth it.

You should see some of the ladies I've found. There are apparently over 179,000 members online worldwide at this moment. Sorry, I've got to go. Wish me luck.

PS If you are at all prudish, avoid this site.

No comments: